This 2007 family inspired townhouse offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a den! With over 1700 sqft of beautifully thought out living space, it is sure to impress. The grey plank floors compliment the kitchen's new granite counter tops, back-splash and sink. The low-maintenance yard will allow you plenty of time to explore the theaters, restaurants and trendy bars. With easy access to all major amenities and...
WATER VIEWS! MOUNTAIN VIEWS! 10 Mile Point has everything you need for an active life style. So, bring your kayak, bikes and paddle boards! Only a few minutes drive from St Michaels, Peppers, Starbucks, restaurants, golf courses, hiking trails, beaches and more. This stunning home is located on a corner lot only a 3 minute walk from the beach. With over 33,000 sqft of land, this custom built 5500 sqft home f...
Welcome to the heart of the prestigious Uplands community! Only steps away from the beautiful Loon Bay Park and Royal Victoria Yacht club, this 4000 sqft greenly renovated home boasts open concepts, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and is custom finished with modern updates throughout. Entertain in (or simply enjoy) the quiet Japanese inspired backyard featuring a beautiful waterfall surrounded by mature fruit trees p...
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 11am-1pm. ATTENTION: FIRST-TIME HOME BUYERS and INVESTORS! This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to get into the market. You will enjoy life in this well-maintained 1957 bungalow. Being the lowest price around, this gem is priced to sell! What could you do with the money you'll save in avoiding STRATA fees? This single family home features a low maintenance yard, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a new...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
After visiting Victoria on a business trip in 2010, Robert fell in love with all that Victoria has to offer. Three months after his first visit he packed up and left Calgary, never looking back. Robert has embraced the Victoria culture to the fullest.
Robert brings with him a passion for his customers and the determination to ensure that his clients are getting the best possible guidance for their current life situation. His past experience in both retail and corporate sales has given him a strong understanding of both the art of negotiation and marketing.
When Robert is not assisting clients he spends his time practising his golf swing. As a musician, Robert also enjoys taking part in all of the local festivals and activities around town.
Robert is looking forward to meeting you and handling any or all of your real estate needs!